Surya-Montreal studio opening: free classes and free brunch
A new space in the Mile-end to do yoga, tai chi, meditation, talk about the latest scientific discoveries on health in connection with oriental traditions; but also to exchange on ecology and social topics and act together?
Join us on Saturday, September 8th free classes, brunch, and food and drinks all day. And enjoy amazing launch offers for the fall session!
A new place in the Mile-end to become again the actor of your well-being, health and happiness?
Practice yoga, qigong, taichi, meditation, but also learn how to be an eco-responsible citizen, create a community of people wishing to participate in a better world, and supporting the underprivileged?
Find Surya-Montreal now at 5333 Casgrain Avenue for:
- Suryashtanga yoga group classes, qigong / taichi, meditation
- Deepening workshops in yoga, taichi, mediation, shiatsu, but also in connection with ecology with local or international experts throughout the year
- Retreats outside Montreal: Quebec, Asia
- Study of books and spiritual teachings
- Meetings and discussion around ecology
- Joint Actions to support unprivileged people in Montreal and internationally
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 8:
10:00 – opening of the doors of the studio Surya-Montreal
10:30 – free discovery suryashtanga yoga class (1h)
12:00 – brunch on suryashtanga yoga + Surya actions (food and drinks provided)
14:00 – free discovery qigong class (30 min)
14:45 – free discovery taichi class (30 min)
15:30 – free discovery meditation class (45 min)
17:00 – closing
The opening will be followed by a free week of discovery courses from 10 to 18 September
For more information, please contact: 514 431-5248, facebook private message or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org