Massage workshop: relax and increase vitality
February 16, 14:00 – 17:00
To help each other through the long winter?
Keep your good mood and vitality!?
Meet us for 3 hours of massage to:
– take care of yourself,
– have the tools to take care of those you love,
– increase energy/vitality,
– keep a serene heart and mind;
This workshop will combine:
– back and limb massage practice to relax and allow our energy to circulate better and stay healthy
– theory to understand the winter season and cultivate its vitality
Places are limited.
Register online at: https://suryamontreal.punchpass.com/classes/4764817
The workshop will be given by Claudette Ah-Soon, shiatsu yin massage therapist, and certified yoga teacher who also teaches and shares her passion for qi-gong/ tai-chi and meditation.
Massage therapist in shiatsu yin since 2013, Claudette has been trained in Europe and Japan. Wishing to give everyone the opportunity to learn about their health, she is happy to share her experience and passion during a 3-hour workshop, which is part of a series of workshops corresponding to each season.
Based on Chinese medicine and given dressed on the ground, this art of yin touch is the art of toning to regain harmony, health and vitality thanks to an energy that circulates better!
– private message on facebook
– email: email@example.com
– Claudette: 514-431-5248