6-week Donation Based Meditation Course with Jite!
Thursdays, 7th October – 11th November 2021
Meditation is a gradual process of turning the mind inwards and has been found to be an effective tool for restoring inner balance, tried and tested for thousands of years. Surya World’s meditation provides a structured way of steadily deepening your practice to the very depths of your being so as to find joy, peace, clarity, creativity, and intuition, allowing full expression of the genius within you.
Over six 1-hour theoretical and practical sessions you will have a clear understanding of what meditation is, knowledge of the key elements to be able to practice safely at home and the ability to do a 30 minute sitting meditation.
WHAT TO EXPECT
– Presentation of meditation concepts
– Physical movements that unlock bodily tensions to facilitate a seated pose
– Breathing exercises to calm the emotions and begin to calm the mind
– Seated physical relaxation
– Guided sitting meditations
WHEN: 7th October – 11th November on Thursday mornings from 8:00 – 9:00
WHERE: Reykjavik Yoga, Reykjavik