STAND WITH UKRAINE – Call for donations
by SURYA FRANCE
Surya World launched a small-scale solidarity initiative to help Ukrainians by providing emergency relief assistance and logistical support. Working with local partners, municipalities and existing aid arrangements in Poland and France, we are providing transportation and housing for refugees who wish to be resettled in France.
Surya World’s initiative is part of a global dynamic of spontaneous gathering of citizens and organizations of good will. It aims to reinforce the humanitarian aid deployed in the emergency by the European countries by bringing quick and efficient support to Ukrainian inhabitants and nationals.
- Carry out two convoys in March and April, between France and Poland (Krakow)
- 2 vans transporting 12 refugees on 21st March
- 1 coach transporting 39 refugees on 17th April
- Provide all transported refugees with safe and verified housing in France – primarily in Paris and Central Regions.
- Drop off basic emergency relief items on arrival in Krakow – such as food, sanitation and medical supplies.
We still need your support to complete the financing of these operations and to continue aiding French-Ukrainian associations, who are mobilized daily to welcome and give assistance to Ukrainian families in France in the form of housing, administrative processes, psychological support and French classes.
PayPal Surya France :
Thank you for supporting Ukrainian civilians!
Please share this initiative with your friends and family.
A great THANK YOU you to all of you who supported the efforts !
Thanks to the company Sarl Leveque Batiment for it’s generous contribution!