Yoga & Ayurveda Teachers Training
The training 2019 starts in February with a trip to India.
We propose a course that encompasses all aspects of Yoga.
- The science of Raja Yoga, which builds on the authentic traditional Ashtanga Yoga: the eight branches (or stages) as defined by ‘The Yoga Sutras’of Patanjali.
- The study of a postural practice from an Ayurvedic perspective: a Yoga practice adapted to the individual whilst respecting their nature, which cares about creating the harmony and peace required for the study of Yoga.
- Working on the individual in its entirety, or on the different levels of the self (physical, energy, emotional, mental and spiritual) in order to lead us to the state of Yoga.
In addition to practice, emphasis will be placed on knowledge and comprehension of tradition in order to adapt it to modernity as well as to create a bridge between the ancient traditions and modern science.
By utilising this Vedic system of knowledge combining Ayurveda, Yoga and their connected disciplines, we acquire a great number of valuable tools that can be applied to our daily lives. These tools enable us to create transformation in our selves and at the same time, on our planet and are keys for the next evolution of humanity.
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to teach Yoga or simply to deepen their knowledge and practice of Yoga by moving from knowing to doing to training.
300+ Hour Course Consisting of 4 Modules:
- Module 1: 2 weeks in India (150 hours)
- Module 2: 1 week locally (50 hours)
- Module 3: Personal work between modules 1 and 2, guided by teachers
(50 hours minimum)
- Module 4: Thesis – 40 pages (50 hours minimum)
To register, prospective students should demonstrate at least 2 years of Yoga practice or knowledge of one of the Indian systems of thought.
Send a letter of motivation explaining why you would like to embark on this course together with a photo of you in a Yoga pose. Upon receipt, we will arrange an online interview with one of the course teachers.
Reservation: 1500 Euros cheque deposit, which will be cashed only when the training programme has been validated on 15th December (we will not proceed with the course with less than 10 students. If this is the case, we will return cheques). After this date, the deposit will be due.
The balance will need to be paid in full before the course begins.
Payments made in full before 31st December: 3,250 Euros
If you are interested, please contact us via email: email@example.com
SURYA WORLD TEACHERS
- Stéphane Chollet
- Karla Chollet
- Suzy Mendes
- Claudette Ah-Soon
- Jite Brume
- Yoga et Ayurveda experts in India
Details of course content available here