POSTNATAL RESTORATIVE & WELLNESS
13 Nov. | 20 Nov. | 27 Nov. | 4 Dec.
This privately taught course is an essential guide to provide tools and skills for a healthy post partum for mothers and their babies. Working with the complementary holistic disciplines of Yoga and Ayurveda participants can expect to:
– Recognise Typical Post Partum Imbalances
– Learn Ayurvedic Baby Massage
– Balance Energy with Yoga & Breathing Techniques
– Understand Dietary Rules to Nourish Baby & Mother
– Practice Yoga to Restore & Strengthen Mother
Jite Brume has been teaching yoga since 2008 and given post natal workshops since 2018. This course is based on her experience of Yoga, Ayurveda and the challenges overcome in the transition to motherhood. She is part of the Surya World Yoga & Ayurveda Teacher Training team.
WHEN: Saturdays from 10:30 to 12:00
WHERE: Yoga Shala Reykjavik, Skeifan 7, Reykjavik
PRICE: 16.000 ISK
SIGN UP: contact Jite on 6919116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org